luni, 6 februarie 2012

Because sometimes I just want to scream !




Seriously some times I really hate how things turn out, how life just puts huge crossroads in front of you. And all this just for the plane amusement of someone who is to bored or maybe has to much envy on people who get it right at least half way and find that piece of short happiness. And adding to this they make out this huge crossroads with small mazes inside that you need to take and some hoops after just so  you don't get bored while crossing it. Yeah I know sounds dark take a load of this then I would like to head up to that lonely small and dark road crossing where the little brunette beautiful girl hangs out asking me if i wanna sell my soul for a piece of happiness to tell her to fuck off as i will sell my soul only for the chance to find that little somebody and kick his ass for those huge crossroads untill he begs for mercy and I will show him mercy then in exachange of getting my soul freed from the little pact I made with the beautifull brunette. As this is just another hoop I will jump at the end I will have wasted my life finding that something, which does not exist and I'll be an empty shell ready to part with stories of war and wounds from battles which told right people will learn and hopefully not repeat.
Alex. I

Niciun comentariu: